Residential Support Worker
|Job Title:||Residential Support Worker|
|Contact Name:||Georgina Stopford|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 16:11|
Looking for a new opportunity?
A job where you feel of value, importance and worthwhile?
A chance for real career progression?
Do you want to work for a trustworthy, professional company who appreciates its staff and team? If yes, then this could be for you.
This well-known organisation is looking for caring and passionate individuals to join their team. The focus will be on a new service providing specialist therapeutic placements for young people and young adults with mental health difficulties.
The company’s aim of expanding includes bringing together a new team of experienced Support Workers to care for individuals aged 10-25 years old who struggle with mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and eating disorders.
Role: Residential Support Worker
Pay: £8.72 - £9.45 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications).
Shift patterns: 08:00-22:00, 21:30-8:00 wake in nights and sleep ins (£70)
- Emphasis on career progression
- Permanent position with contracted hours and a competitive pay rate – providing you with security
- 24/7 on call support with your Personal recruitment consultant
- Free uniform
- Enrolled in company pension scheme or take the money as pay
- Unlimited amount of overtime in other locations if desired
- One of the friendliest working environments we have came across
- Weekly pay for 12 weeks
- 12 week trial period to see if you enjoy the job
- Rota so you know what you are working for the week
DO YOU HAVE?
- Previous experience in similar role
- An up to date DBS
- NVQ level 2 or 3
- Hardworking attitude with a friendly approach
- Driving licence is preferred but not essential
If this is of an interest to you and you are keen to join this ever-growing team of support workers, then we want to hear from you! Click that apply button or contact Quad Recruitment directly!
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from Support Workers to Registered General Nurses. We have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry and have vast opportunities for you all over the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's