Residential Support Worker
|Job Title:||Residential Support Worker|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Jane Williams|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2018 16:50|
Residential Care Worker
SALARY- £8.33ph PLUS A BONUS OF £633 ALLOWENCE
Are you an energetic and positive individual, with a passion to help a child achieve their personal goals?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER.
I have a perfect position within a modern school as a Residential Care worker within a vibrant home full of unique and talented children. It consists of children varying from the age of 4-19 with Autism. It’s the perfect opportunity to create a structured relationship with some fantastic personalities. The work we supply the children is unlike anything in any other school, we teach our children exactly how to become independent children for when they leave school.
Why this position?
- You also get to try new things for free too! You can take the children shopping, sailing, horse riding, rock climbing, dance class facilities, also to cafés and restaurants and the list of activities really do go on.
- You’ll work with a child and help them with everyday tasks that will benefit them in older life.
- Create close relationships with a loving character who will look forward to working with you.
- You’ll be trained in full by an award winning autistic society, where you’ll receive a qualification after completing.
- Unlike many positions you’ll receive an additional £633 allowance on top of your salary which you can use however you want.
There is interviews available immediately for this position.
Residential Care Workers Requirements
- Compassionate, helpful, a quick thinker and someone who is extremely positive.
- Willing to learn with full training provided package provided by the school.
- Preferably you’ll have a small amount of experience of working within care or with children.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's