Residential Support Worker
|Job Title:||Residential Support Worker|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Jane Williams|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 16:17|
Fantastic job opening in BRIGHTON.
As a residential support worker, you will be required to support the children through their emotional, social and educational needs. As a new member of staff you will be welcomed with open arms and given select training that will be beneficial for your role. We work off the moto ‘TEAM APPROACH’. You’ll never be stuck for support, as we really do all work as a team. You will not be a number. You will be truely valued.
What do you get back?
- Career progression
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Healthcare cash plan
- Gym Flex- Free Annual Gym Memberships across the nation
- Discounts- Cinema, massages, yoga and many more
- Health and fitness- On site fitness sessions
- Experience in healthcare, mental health or an educational setting
- Willing to participate in job related training
- Clean driving licence
- Good communication skills
Role and responsibilities
- Insure that all residents are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve
- Develop a supportive relationship to all residents including professionals and families
- Promote positivity and confidence to all residents
- Support residents in making their own choices, insuring they will be beneficial
- Following policies regarding safe guarding at all times.
Click Apply to begin your journey with Quad Recruitment or Feel free to get in touch directly on 01244 621 477 to arrange your registration or discuss any roles that we have.