Residential Support Worker
|Job Title:||Residential Support Worker|
|Salary:||CIRCA £23,000 (inclusive of £60 sleep-in rate)|
|Contact Name:||Chloe McEniff|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 11:43|
We are seeking Residential Support Workers in SHREWSBURY to work within a residential/school setting to work with young people on the Autistic Spectrum and other related conditions.
- Salary on offer is circa £23,000 a year, inclusive of a £60 sleep in rate working approx. 40 hours a week on a rolling rota. (sleep ins and weekend work will be part of your rota).
- Residential Support Worker salary increase to £23,750 after completion of your NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and your 6-month probation.
- Overtime available.
- Staff meals whilst on shift.
- FULLY funded DBS check.
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- ONGOING career development and scope for progression including; an initial 2 week training programme including PRICE training.
- FULLY funded expenses to participate in on and off-site activities and trips!
This is a FUN, active and exciting Support Worker role and you will be expected to participate in a range of exciting activities with the children including; football, cycling, badminton, table tennis, basketball, athletics, cross-country, ju-jitsu, skateboarding, fishing, taekwondo, judo, army cadets, canoeing, canal trips, summer camps, trips to the zoo and theme parks!
As a Support Worker you will work in a fun and charismatic environment where no one day will be the same as the last! You, as a Support Worker will help young people in their day to day lives within our residential homes and beautiful school get the most out of life through being their Support Worker, companion and let’s not forget a great friend too! There will be bonds formed in this role which are unbreakable.
If you think this Residential Support Worker position sounds like the role for you and you are interested in working with children and/or have experience of working with vulnerable children or adults as a Support Worker/Care Assistant/Teaching Assistant, then we would love to hear from you.
Call me today on 01244 621477 to have a confidential chat, or pop an e-mail/your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's