|Job Title:||Scrub Nurse/ODP|
|Salary:||28000 - 31000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Woolley|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 10:13|
Scrub Nurse/ODP - Stafford
Quad Healthcare are delighted to have a role available for Scrub Nurse/ODP is available to travel to Stafford.
Here at Quad we will assist you through the process into your new role enabling you to focus entirely on yourself and your next career move. This role is a full time, permanent position (37.5 hours) and offers a very competitive salary based on your experience.
Our client offers internal and external training courses offering the opportunity to upskill
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
You will need:
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
So what’s next?
We are currently in the screening process for applicants but all applicants but all who apply will get a call to discuss your CV and current working experience. Please ensure when applying for this role your CV is up to date and your contact details are correct.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's