Staff Nurse – Outpatients
|Job Title:||Staff Nurse – Outpatients|
|Salary:||25,000 - 30,000|
|Reference:||Staff Nurse – Outpatients|
|Contact Name:||Tom Woolley|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 09:49|
Staff Nurse – Outpatients – Chelmsford
At Quad Healthcare we are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic nurse to join one of our fantastic clients based in Chelmsford as a Staff nurse working with Outpatients.
This role is a permanent role offering 37.5 hours a week. However, if the perfect Nurse comes about exceptions could be made for a part time role.
This nurse must be keen to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in nursing. My client also offers the opportunity to up skill and further increase your skill set to open new opportunities within the hospital.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What’s required from you?
· NMC Registration
· Sound written and verbal communication skills
· Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
· Surgical Experience would be advantageous
· The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
· Strong communication skill
· Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
· A flexible and positive attitude
· Contributory pension scheme
· Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
· 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
· Flexible shift options
· Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
· Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
· Free uniform
· Access to our employee Discount Programme
· Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Simply click apply and I will give you a call to discuss your current working situation and what has interested you in this role. Please ensure you have an up to date CV, NMC pin and correct contact details.