Support Worker (Supported Living)
|Job Title:||Support Worker (Supported Living)|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Jane Williams|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 10:14|
I’ve got a fantastic brand-new position available as a Support Worker for a fantastic company.
Who are we?
- We are a housing association group supporting a wide range of adults with learning difficulties.
- Independence is one of the most important aspects of being a support worker within a supported living setting.
- You will have the freedom to be creative and independent with fresh ideas for activities for the residents.
- You will work in a beautifully modern house which is spacious and bright. There is plenty of land to take walks and play fun games
Responsibilities of a Support Worker
- To plan and attend fun and exciting activities
- Build strong relationships with the residents
- To support the residents emotionally and developmentally
- Teach the residents life skills which will benefit them in the future
- Allow the residents to make independent life choices
Requirements for the Support Worker
- Full UK Drivers Licence is desired not needed
- Minimal experience within the healthcare sector
- A HUGE passion for care
Hours you’d be required to work as a Support Worker
- You will work a 38 hour week
- 1 Sleep-in each week
- Overtime available upon request
- Opportunity to complete your level 2 + 3 in health and social care
- Career progression
- Fantastic training body
- Attend fun activities for free!!!
- Work for a supportive team
Apply now to join this fantastic team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's