|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Contact Name:||Holly Beddoe|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 10:11|
re you tired of working long hours are you looking for something that is more flexible?
We have great shift patterns that may suit you, why don’t you have a look?
Great hours right, bet you want to know more about this role.
I am looking to recruit support workers for the services in Winsford and Northwich area to support vulnerable adults in a residential home or supported living services. As a support worker you will be supporting service user with mental health and other complex needs to live as independently as they can, this role is very rewarding.
The service itself offers person centred programs and the necessary communication strategies and support plans, this is to enable the service users to develop independently, safely and confidently. The service wants to offer fantastic opportunities for all service users to develop essential work and life skills to reach their full potential.
Role and Responsibility
• Taking all service users into the community
• Attending the day services where the service users will engage in the following, Wood work, pottery, swimming, IT, Arts and crafts, drama, Zumba, Cinema and games room, outdoor activities and much more.
• Help with budgeting skills
• Cooking and food preparation
• Liaising with care teams, GPS, Social Workers and Advocates
• Help meet all the service user’s goals and asperations
• Reviewing care plans and risk assessments
• Knowledge of safe guarding
• Understanding of Autism
Skills and qualifications
• Knowledge of autism
• Autism awareness
Who are we?
Quad Recruitment is a specialist Health & Social Care recruitment agency working exclusively with client companies in various roles from care assistant’s to Registered General Nurses.
We’ve been running for over 2 years now and have started to build up a strong name in the temporary and permanent Healthcare staffing industry covering everything from support worker, Care assistants, HCA and nurses.
The good stuff, what’s in it for you!
Working with Quad Recruitment has some fantastic benefits.
• A huge amount of training.
• Rebates on DBS checks.
• Employee of the month awards, usually £20 gift vouchers
• Paid on a weekly basis
• A meal for two when you’ve worked 1000+ hours
• A weekend away in the UK when you’ve worked 2000+ hours
• A free uniform depending on the nature of work you’ll be doing
• 24hr service from our team
• A Christmas bonus should we ask you to work the Xmas period
• Many other benefits should you reach your hours.
Click Apply to begin your journey with Quad Recruitment
Feel free to get in touch via email on holly.beddoe@quadrecruitment or call the office directly on 01244 621 477 to arrange your registration or discuss any roles that we have.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's