|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Contact Name:||Georgina Stopford|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2020 15:59|
Craving a change? Are you ready to move on and progress?
Are you longing for a job where you feel of value, importance and worthwhile? Then this sounds like an opportunity for you!
The organisation we are working with are looking for experienced support workers who are of a compassionate and caring nature to join their team. The role will be focusing on supporting individuals with learning disabilities and autism on a 2:1 basis.
Role: Support Worker
Pay: £10.02 per hour (£30 sleep ins)
Shift patterns: 10:00-10:00 (23:00-07:00 sleep in) 16 working hours total
- Permanent position with contracted hours providing job security during this difficult climate.
- Career progression
- Specialised in-person training and over 100 in-house training courses available per year
- Linked with local colleges – for any extra training required
- Hard work rewarded by bonus schemes/gift vouchers
- Enrolled in company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Very friendly working environment
- Rota so you are aware of what you are working each week
- Over-time available if needs be
- 40p per mile transport – T&Cs apply +
WE ASK FOR:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Up to date DBS certificate
- NVQ level 2 or 3
- Driving licence
If this sounds of interest to you and you are wanting to join this organisation who is committed to putting their people first and prepares its service around the individual then do not hesitate to HIT THAT APPLY BUTTON.