|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Salary:||£15,230/annum £55.75 per sleep in|
|Contact Name:||Chloe McEniff|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 08:45|
*Due to on-going success in our BRAND NEW service we are looking to expand our wonderful team of Support Workers in Cramlington!*
- As a Support Worker you will ensure that the adults within your care are being supported with enthusiasm, understanding and positivity!
- You will attend fun organised activities to stimulate and develop the adults within the service such as; bowling, cinema, walks along the beach, café’s, restaurants and much, much more! Oh, and did I mention? These activities you get for FREE and all within your working hours.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Support Worker you will work in a fun and charismatic environment where no one day will be the same as the last! You, as a Support Worker will help young adults within a supported living environment with autism get the most out of life through being their Support Worker, companion and let’s not forget a great friend. There will be bonds formed in this role which are unbreakable.
What hours will I work?
Days, night shifts, sleep ins and also the odd weekend - covering approximately 37.5 hours per week.
What do I need?
There are no qualifications that are needed for this role as training & qualifications are provided by the company at no cost to yourself! Your attitude and PASSION is what is KEY here. You must be willing to take on new challenges whilst widening your existing knowledge. Enthusiasm, energy and patience is also a very good start!
What’s in it for you? The good stuff!
• Extensive 3-week training package with continuous training, support and development
• 6 weeks paid holiday increasing to 8 weeks eventually
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Meals provided on shift
• Company sick pay scheme which includes 3 months full pay
• Scope and progression to more senior roles
• Family friendly policies
Apply now or call me today on 01244 621477 to find out more, I look forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's