|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Salary:||£7.50 - £8.00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe McEniff|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 15:02|
Job Title: Support Worker
Area: South Coast
Location: Bournemouth - Dorset
Type of Employment: Full Time or Part Time
Salary: £7.50 - £8.00 per hour
Who are we?
We have been supporting people across the country over England and Wales for more than 20 years. During this time, we have developed long and short term care, supported living and residential care. Currently we have over 500 people in our care with Autism, ADHD, Substance Misuse, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours, Physical Disability and Mental Health.
To us, it is not about your experience have the right attitude and mindset and are willing to learn. We thrive to support our employees every step of the way.
The Role (in a nutshell)
You will be part of a fantastic, well-functioning team, assisting users with moderate to high needs.
- Working closely with our client users and promoting independence. Encouraging and nurturing our adults to have confidence to do things on their own.
- Remain supportive, understanding and patient at all times.
- Helping them in their day to day lives, taking them into the community to do things such as weekly shopping, managing their medication and taking them to social events or simply encouraging them to tidy their room or cook their own dinner.
- Maintain structure and boundaries.
Qualifications and Skills
No experience is required for this role although it is desired. We provide the training and development to become more than just a Support Worker.
It is essential that you are over 21 to apply for this role.
Driver’s licence is desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for you? The good stuff!
- Free DBS check when you join us!
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Full training and development package
- Over time available