|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Reference:||Leyland - Support Worker|
|Contact Name:||James Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 11:49|
We’re currently partnering with a leading organisation in the region that provides a superb level of support to their client base.
Due to the good work that they do they’ve gained some new business and as such they now require some new staff members to join the team as they go from strength to strength.
A few points to note:
- The role is located in a support centre located in Leyland
- Some experience of working with challenging behaviour is a must
- No formal qualification are required
- 37.5 hrs per week. 10am – 10pm 3 days per week. Overtime is available
- Payrate - £9.11 raising to £9.67 after the 6 month point
- Loads of parking and very accessible to public transport
- Excellent employed with a brilliant team in this location
- Permanent contract
If you’re someone that has experience of working with Autism or a challenging behaviour then I’d love to have a conversation with you regarding this role.
You need to be of a truly caring nature and want to be part of a company that is looking to become a strong team and be well known for the excellent work that they do.
If the above is of interest then please apply now and we’ll get a conversation set up.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's