Team Leader (Residential)
|Job Title:||Team Leader (Residential)|
|Start Date:||End of April|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Jane Williams|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2018 16:56|
Position: Team Leader- Residential Children School
Contact: April-17th August
Salary: £23’250 p/a
Quad are seeking an independent Team Leader for our fantastic client. It’s a contractual role from the end of April to the 17th of August.
Working as a Team Leader within a Children’s Residential setting you will support both children and staff members to ensure everyone is being supplied the support they need. The school is based in the beautiful country side surrounded by many acres of luscious green land to take advantage of. As a Team Leader you will assist the manager in the management of the service. You will provide a high level of care for the children who attend the residential scheme.
Responsibilities of a Team Leader
- Assist the manager in the effective management of the service and assume delegated responsibilities.
- Provide the highest level care to children and young people with autism attending the residential and holiday scheme for disabled children.
- Support pupils in achieving positive and meaningful outcomes in line with their education / care plans
- Support the children and young people and staff team during incidents of challenging behaviour.
- Promote the development of staff through training and regular supervision, ensuring a high standard of professional care safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of the pupil.
Requirements for the Team Leader
- Good communication skills: oral and written.
- Good administrative and organisational skills.
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- NVQ Level 3 (or aiming towards)
- Leading or management experience
The Good Stuff
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discount codes- Cinema, massages, yoga and many more
- Career progression
- Outstanding training body