|Job Title:||Theatre Manager|
|Salary:||£45k- £60k + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Scott Beattie|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 10:47|
“Managers, Managers, where art thou Theatre Managers??”
Not quite the same theatre as those associated with Shakespeare’s plays, but if you are at the top of your game just like he was, then have I got an exciting new role for you.
We are looking for a Theatre Manager to strengthen our senior clinical team in helping to identify long term aims/ goals for the hospital; constructing a long -term plan that leads to the best results.
Role: Theatre Manager
*Fixed term employment- 37.5 hours a week*
- Very competitive salary with huge enhancements where eligible
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Employee discount programme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days annual leave that can increase
- Opportunity to be flexible with shifts
- Opportunity to build on your portfolio by working with many other healthcare professionals that have been in the industry for many years and gaining extra training/ qualifications.
- Being associated with one of the leading providers of hospital services in the UK
- Having access to the most advanced medical technology offering a wide range of effective treatments.
- Free parking, uniform……and many more!
· NMC/ HCPC registration
· Experience and confidence in managing nursing, ODP and HCA staff showing, great leadership
· Strong clinical background within a similar setting
· Monitoring action plans, KPI’s, clinical records
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external parties.
. Most importantly....a positive attitude and commitment into the providing the best standard of care.
If you want to be part of an ever growing and reputable private company, surrounded by a supportive team of the highest calibre within an outstanding looking hospital then please ‘Apply’ for more information or call Quad Recruitment directly.
"To be the new ‘Theatre Manager’ or not to be the new ‘Theatre Manager’, that is the question…
Well I know what the answer should be......
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's