|Job Title:||Theatre Nurse/ODP|
|Contact Name:||Tom Woolley|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 10:06|
Theatre Nurse/ODP – West Yorkshire
Quad Healthcare are delighted to have a role available for Theatre nurse based in West Yorkshire.
Here at Quad we will assist you through the process into your new role enabling you to focus entirely on yourself and your next career move. This role is a full time, permanent position (37.5 hours) and offers a very competitive salary based on your experience.
You will be supported by one of the UK’s largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Opportunity to progress within the department and hospital wide. Governance link roles available for any successful candidate who has a passion and interest in governance. The Hospital is always looking for new and innovative ideas from staff and open to ideas to take the hospital and department further.
You will need:
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Experience in paediatrics desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
- Surgical First Assist Qualification – Desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
So what’s next?
We are currently in the screening process for applicants but all applicants but all who apply will get a call to discuss your CV and current working experience. Please ensure when applying for this role your CV is up to date and your contact details are correct.