Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
|Job Title:||Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP)|
|Salary:||25,000 - 35,000|
|Reference:||Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP)|
|Contact Name:||Tom Woolley|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2020 09:45|
Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP) - Boston
Quad recruitment are delighted to have a Theatre practitioner role available for an immediate start based in Boston. Quad are inviting applications for the position of Registered Nurse within a surgical unit in Boston. The perfect applicant will be multi skilled across recovery, admissions, discharge, outpatients and pre admission assessment.
Reporting to the Outpatient Manager, the successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate high standards of individualised clinical care to ensure the needs of our surgical patients are met within the clinical environment and provide excellent customer experience, whilst facilitating the best possible clinical outcomes. You will be working to provide exceptional care in a multi-speciality environment treating both NHS and private patients.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
· Salary – depending on skills and experience
· Contributory pension scheme
· 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
· Flexible shift options
· Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
· Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
· Access to our employee Discount Programme
Your Duties will include:
- Multi skilling across a number of clinical areas within a day case hospital setting
- Facilitating a number of outpatient clinics in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of post anaesthetic patients
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A strong clinical background in acute surgical care
- Demonstrable skills, knowledge and experience within the outpatient and/or recovery areas
- Commitment and flexibility with a willingness to learn new skills
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a team
Simply click apply and I will give you a call to discuss your current working situation and what has interested you in this role. Please ensure you have an up to date CV, NMC pin and correct contact details.