My client is a leading recruitment consultancy that spans across a broad range of sectors, including Finance, IT, Technology & the Insurance Markets. They are rapidly expanding and in the last 10 years they have grown from a handfull of people ina small office to an open plan sales floor right in the centre of Manchester. My client also has offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, HK, NYC and a few other locations! All of which are looking to expand, and rapidly.
We currently have the opportunity for an ambitious individual to take their first step into the recruitment industry as a trainee recruitment consultant. No experience is necessary however we are looking for ambitious, driven, and self-motivated individuals.
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Cold calling businesses in the IT and/or Finance, Insurance, Tech sectors to explore their recruitment needs.
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles (e.g. jobsites, reed etc.)
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Learning from the best consultants in the business enabling you to progress in your own career.
Rewards and Incentives for Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Starting basic salary of £18/20,000 with an uncapped commission scheme. Year 1 OTE £35,000+, Year 2 OTE £50,000+, Year 3 OTE £70,000+.
- On-going support from the internal trainers and the excellent management team.
- Monthly Incentives including Car Allowance, Breakfast and Lunch Clubs in the City Centre.
- Holiday Targets every 6 months, this year there was a all expenses paid trip to Ibiza and in previous years to Miami and Marbella.
- Amazing Atmosphere with proven Career Progression and international opportunities across the globe.
For more information on this exceptional recruitment opportunity, get intouch