Have you played sports alongside your degree? Have you worked alongside being at uni?
Recruitment is a excellent career choice for recent graduates as it is a financially rewarding industry where you will be working with other like-minded graduates and consultants.
What’s on offer:
- Huge potential earnings- with a unbeatable commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
- Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be given the best chance of progression. Graduates usually move from resourcers to consultants to team leaders all within 1-2 years.
- Incentives- 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package you'll recieve if succesful.
Base salary: £20,000 plus uncapped commission
OTE: Year 1 35,000, Year 2 55,000, Year 3 75,000 plus
We are working with a high end client who is looking for competitive and confident graduates. You will work in a team of about 15-18 with both resourcers and experienced consultants, where you will be supported during your training period. You will have extensive training for your first 3 months where you will be supported by the in-house training team, managers and directors.
What does the job consist of:
- Generating business
- Pitching to clients
- Interviewing and assessing candidates
- Maintaining and develop new and existing business
- Cold-calling clients and candidates
- 2.2 Degree or above
- Worked throughout university
- Worked in a commericial or sales environment
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment........... If this is something that interests you then please apply now or give us a call