Unit Care Manager
|Job Title:||Unit Care Manager|
|Salary:||£56,000 per anumm|
|Contact Name:||Holly Beddoe|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 17:29|
Job Title: Unit Care Manger
Type of employment: Permanent
Salary: £56,000 per annum
Who are we?
My client is a well-established Residential Home Care provider within the UK and they currently have a new position become available for a Unit Care Manager to be responsible for one of their homes based in Stockport.
The company its self-started over 30 years ago in nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. Over the past three decades they have expanded massively and to-date, have over 300 hundred luxurious care homes throughout the USA and the UK.
They believe great care starts with great people, so they are always keen to hear from passionate and caring individuals. For their Assisted Living Department, they are seeking a Unit Care Manager who will assist with the daily running and managing of the nursing and residential department within the home.
As a Care Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Assisted Living Department; ensuring consistent high quality of care is delivered to all their residents. This role reports to the Deputy Manager for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
This is a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department within the home.
Therefore, they are looking for someone with strong management experience and has previously worked in a managerial post previously.
What do I need?
- Qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- To have worked in a managerial post previously
- To have a strong clinical background
- To manage the service meeting health and safety regulations, care policies and procedures and CQC requirements ensuring professional and outstanding practice is provided.
- Develop effective working relationships with the Regional Managers, all staff and residents within the home.
- Work within a cost-effective manner and manage the home’s budget.
- Encourage, promote and support staff within the home to undertake their NVQ/QCF Diploma.
- Maintain the culture and ethos of the home by ensuring a positive, open and honest working environment.
- Experience with auditing and clinical planning along with safeguarding for the residents
What hours will I work?
You will work Monday to Friday 9 until 17:30 and work on the on-call rota 1 weekend in a month. Great hours, right?
The good stuff, what’s in it for you?
My client recognise the meaningful difference every day in the lives of all their residents and their families who have chosen to be part of their story and that is why they provide a number of special incentives throughout your career.
- Company Bonus – Up to 15% (Discretionary)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Employee Care Programme
- Life Assurance
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Long term service award
- 21 days paid sickness
Feel free to get in touch via email on email@example.com or call the office directly on 01244 621 477.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's