Waking Night Support Worker
|Job Title:||Waking Night Support Worker|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Jane Williams|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2018 14:09|
Who are we?
Our client based in Surbiton are seeking multiple waking Night Support Workers to join their ever-growing team of ambitious individuals. They supply exceptional care and education for children with a diagnosis of Autism, severe and complex learning difficulties and challenging behaviour.
Our client is completely committed to supplying each service user with the dignity and respect they all deserve. They expect each member of staff to supply a high standard of care at all times.
As a Waking Night Residential Support Worker, you will be working during the evening supporting all individuals. You will be in charge of a group of individuals following care plans. Monitoring behaviour through documenting any incident or change in behaviour. Insuring the building is secure at all times. Supporting each individual through their developmental and emotional needs.
• Support each individual in the residential setting
• Insure the building is safe
• Insure every service user are where their meant to be
• Supporting each individual emotionally and developmentally
• Assist the children with decision making in the household
• Reinforce positive routines and structure
• Ensure each individual is supervised and their behaviours are monitored
• Each child should feel centred to their individual needs
• Ensuring safeguarding is met to a very high standard
Experience Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience of providing care to children/young adults/ adults
• Good written and oral skills
• Computer literate
• Experience of working alongside individuals with disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour would be an added bonus
• Experience of working nights would also be an added bonus
What hours will I work?
35.6 hours a week
Mon – Fri 8.30pm – 7.30am (13 hours)
Weekends- One on One off
• Extensive training programme
• Childcare vouchers
• Online discount vouchers
• Bike to work Scheme
• Full enhanced FREE DBS
• Team work