Job Title: Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician
Hours: Monday to Friday; 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Salary: £38,295 per year
Where You Make a Difference
Our client, a leading force in healthcare, is on a mission to save and sustain lives. By joining them, you become part of a global movement that impacts millions of patients worldwide. At this organisation, the purpose is at the heart of everything they do, and your work will have a meaningful impact.
For over 85 years, our client has been a pioneer in medical innovations, transforming healthcare across the globe. Together, they've created a workplace where success and inspiration thrive.
This is where you can truly shine.
Join them at the crossroads of saving and sustaining lives, where your purpose drives their mission.
About the Role:
As a Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician in Northampton, you'll contribute to this mission by ensuring the accuracy of crucial medical orders. Your work will have a meaningful impact, and you'll be part of a workplace that values success and inspiration.
- Conduct final checks for Renal & HPN products, promptly correcting errors and escalating issues when necessary.
- Maintain precise pharmacy dispensing records, adhering to Good Documentation Practices.
- Ensure the accuracy of patient orders, applying labels as per industry guidelines.
- Meet order processing timelines, handle returns, and maintain pharmacy documentation.
- Provide comprehensive shift handovers to the Responsible Pharmacist.
- Conduct Pharmacy Risk Assessments and report findings.
- Support pharmacy procedures, manage complaints, and conduct prescription investigations.
- Organise prescriptions and legal documents in compliance with General Data Protection Regulations.
- Retrieve outstanding prescriptions from hospitals in accordance with Human Medicines Regulations.
- Compile daily errors/near misses and submit them for monthly statistics.
- Report pharmacy incidents, errors, and adverse events, taking necessary actions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- UK recognised or GPhC accredited Pharmacy Accuracy Checking qualification.
- Current registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the GPhC and completion of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Adaptability to fast-paced operational demands.
- Process-oriented with excellent general administration skills.
Apply TODAY to be part of something truly meaningful.