Pharmacy Technician (Certified)
$19.05 Per Hour
We're looking fior experienced Pharmacy Technicians that are now looking to progress their career and join 1 of the most successful brands in the world within Pharmacy.The role is in a dispensary warehouse with zero customer faceing. Great, as you'll never have any angry customers shouting at you for an extra pack of paracetomol. This role, based out of Plainfield, Indiana is very much for a self motivate person that has the ability to work well in a big team.
· Entering prescription data into our dedicated computer system
· Bringing on new customers and transfering prescriptions
· Providing the very best customer service possible
· Standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary
· Standing, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching and/or stretching
· Lifting and moving products up to 49 lbs in weight
· Manual dexterity of hands and wrists
The Shift Pattern is as follows:
Wednesday - Saturday 07:30 - 18:00
Sunday - Wednesday 07:30 - 18:00
· An active, in-state pharmacy technician or trainee license is required to be considered.
· High School Diploma or GED
· National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or NHA)
· Current Pharmacy experience
If you'd like to find out more about this role, please apply below to organise a chat and hear about all the good points.