Certified Pharmacy Technician – High Point, NC
Pay – Negotiable
Full time, Permanent position
08:00AM – 6:00PM (Rotating Weekends)
Quad are currently representing a network of healthcare providers who are looking for a Certified Pharmacy Technician to join them at a 24 hour emergency department that provides around the clock care in North Carolina.
We champion this to be one of the best companies to work for right now in the area. If you are looking to work for an organization that values its staff, this is it.
· You will count, package, and label unit doses for inspection by pharmacist
· Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels
· Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems
· Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties
· Assists with quality improvement initiatives, inventory and ordering of pharmaceuticals
· Pharmacy Technician experience and hospital experience is preferred but not essential
· Registered with the North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
· Strong organizational skills
If you are a Certified Pharmacy Technician looking for your next opportunity and this has sparked some interest, please apply immediately.
Quad Recruitment’s consultants are available to take your call now to discuss this role – (929) 209 - 9032
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA. If this role has sparked some interest, please reach out to us immediately to find out more.