Chemistry Production Technician - Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Pay - $50,000 - $60,000 DOE
Full time, permanent position
Monday - Friday from 4am - 1pm and will rotate working weekends.
Quad are currently partnered with a leading global medical technology company who are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
This business is looking to hire a Chemistry Production Technician for their lab in Winston-Salem, NC. Successful candidates will hold an active pharmacy technician license or hold a degree in chemistry or science related field (familiar with things like HPLC, GC and bench chemistry)
· You will perform complex compounding, manufacturing (cyclotron and chemistry module operation) and quality control processes (utilizing analytical equipment TLC, HPLC, GC), under supervision as required by State and Federal law
· You will participate in complex inspections, maintenance and troubleshooting to support manufacturing and testing processes and equipment
· You will implement approved SOP changes to production and quality control processes
· You will be involved in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly PM checks of Cyclotrons, Chemistry Modules, and QC Equipment as per the SOP's
· You will oversee routine logistics functions including preparing product for shipment, coordinating courier schedules and documenting as necessary
Best suited if you are familiar with the below:
· Analytical Chemistry Equipment and Processes (HPLC, GC, TLC)
· Bachelors or Associates Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Science related field (not required)
· Experience working in a sterile or clean room laboratory/environment
· Quality Control and documentation experience within a highly regulated environment
If any of the above has sparked interest, please apply to this job advert directly and we will be in touch immediately.
Quad Recruitment’s consultants are available to take your call now to discuss this role – (929) 209 - 9032
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA. If this role has sparked some interest, please reach out to us immediately to find out more.