Clinical Pharmacist – Plymouth
Salary - £65,520.00
Discretional Annual Bonus
Full time - 45 hours a week
Store opening hours - Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:30pm
Quad Recruitment are currently supporting a chain of pharmacies across the UK who are actively looking for a superstar Pharmacist to join them in Plymouth. If you are looking to work somewhere with huge career progression opportunities and movement around a company to best suit you, then this is not to be missed.
Working in the Outpatient Dispensary in the South West Peninsula, you will be a crucial part of the outpatient dispensary team. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Dispensing medication
· Providing a quality service for patients
· Help run the prescription tracking service
· Provide expert knowledge to inpatients and outpatients
This a great opportunity to work in a clinical environment and will unlock future doors I the clinical sector.
What’s in it for you:
· 36 days annual leave (Including BH)
· Paid Lunches
· VISA sponsorship if required
· Bonus scheme up to 12% annually which is target based (get at the end of the year so not spread throughout the year)
· Support with IP Course
· All professional fee’s covered
· Staff Discount up to 50%
· Benefits Box – Rewards you can use anywhere
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement + training days and assistance with Ip courses if you want.
· Pension schemes (7%. 4% employer, 3% employee)
· Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoptive leave pay
· Have an active license with the GPhC
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Able to deal with an unpredictable workload
· Keen to learn new skills
We couldn’t recommend this position enough. The support and career prospect at this business we have never seen before.
If you would like to hear more regarding the role, please apply directly to this job advert and one of our expert consultants will be in touch.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland, and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.