We have partnered with a fantastic company working in collaboration with University Hospitals Sussex NHS Trust, a leading healthcare organisation in the UK.
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated Clinical Pharmacist to join their dynamic team.
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Total Weekly Hours - 38 hours, with a paid lunch.
- Weekly Schedule - This schedule allows you to enjoy 2.5 days off each week.
Key Responsibilities -
As a Clinical Pharmacist within the Outpatient Department, you will play a vital role in delivering high-quality healthcare services, collaborating closely with University Hospitals Sussex NHS Trust. Your responsibilities will include -
- Reviewing patient medication histories and ensuring optimal therapeutic outcomes.
- Providing drug information and education to healthcare professionals and patients.
- Collaborating with the healthcare team to develop care plans and treatment strategies.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of pharmaceutical care initiatives.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and quality standards.
Salary and Benefits -
- £25 per hour with yearly pay reviews.
- 10% bonus based on performance.
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Other Benefits - Their comprehensive benefits package includes additional perks and opportunities for professional development to include Clinical Diploma.
Qualifications and Requirements -
To be considered for the Clinical Pharmacist role, you must meet the following criteria -
- Registration with the GPhC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for patient care hit the APPLY NOW button!