Pharmacist, Bournemouth, £22-£24
I’m currently recruiting for the role as a pharmacist based out of a leading pharmacy store based on the seaside town of Bournemouth.
Currently the community pharmacy store and is looking for someone to add to the hard-working team that they currently have in place. This position is ideal for someone hardworking or for a pharmacist who wants to add value to the team in place and is looking to progress their knowledge of pharmacy and professional qualifications.
If you like the sound of this and think you’ll be a suitable candidate for the role, then the employer can offer the following:
Job Title – Pharmacist
Salary - £22-£24
Location – Bournemouth
Hours – 45hrs a week
Contract Type - Permanent
Plus, these Benefits -
· 25 days annual leave in your first year, going up with each year of service
· Bank holidays
· Christmas bonus (bonus depends on the store)
· Maternity/paternity cover
· Company sick scheme - 4 weeks full pay after a year of service
· Overtime pay, Bank holidays are double pay
· Relocation package up to £8000
· Welcome Bonus £5000
· GPhC fees paid
· Superb development and career opportunities
· Pension Scheme
If this sounds like something that interests, you then please apply now or contact email@example.com for a conversation
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.