COMMUNITY PHARMACIST – GRANTHAM
Let’s be honest, you’re a pharmacist probably for similar reasons to other people…
You care about people and want to make a REAL difference in peoples’ lives… but what’s in it for you? How about the strongest benefits package the industry has to offer? How about an above market salary and the opportunity to work with a business that truly cares about YOU!
Sound any good? Read on! :)
As the title says, it’s a community pharmacist position. If you need it explained what you’ll be doing… you probably shouldn’t be applying for the position! You naughty spammer, you!
If you do know what this is; here's the information you need:
- The average volume of store items: 8000. (Ish)
- Operation hours – Monday – Saturday 9am-5:30pm, Sunday 10am-4pm
- Based in Grantham – you need to be able to get there (obviously!)
- Full time (40hrs).
Who you are:
First and foremost… you must be a qualified pharmacist registered with the GPHC. You need to be able to review prescriptions from doctors and ensure accuracy and suitability for the patient. Also, the team element here is key, so you need to be a team player. If you have a good ‘bed side manner’ you will do well here.
Are you ready?
- Salary: Up to £55K (Depending on Experience)
- They’ll double your pension contributions up to 18% (total)
- You’ll be eligible for an industry leading bonus scheme.
- The company will pay your GPhC professional fees (pro-rata)
- A Staff discount actually worth having (up to 22.5%)
- 33 days Holiday
- Benefits Box, Perks@work discounts
- Best Maternity package in industry
- Career breaks
- Flexible working
- And more… honestly too much to put in one advert
Read this far?
Clearly there is a great opportunity here, and you’re probably a good fit at this stage. Lets have a confidential exploratory conversation. Hit the apply button now and a member of our expert team will be in touch to discuss next steps.
Pharmacy Recruitment Specialist.
Keywords: Pharmacy, Patient care, Medication management, Prescription processing, Dispensing, Drug interactions, Health education, Clinical knowledge, Disease management, Accuracy, Pharmaceutical industry, Drug safety, Pharmacology, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical regulations, Prescription drugs, Pharmacy ethics, Boots, Lloyds, Well, Rowlands, Day Lewis, Cohens, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons.