- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary Up to £28 per hour
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameOlivia Rusowicz
Community Pharmacist – London - Part Time
Let's be honest, if you're a pharmacist, chances are your motivations are similar to those of others in the field...
You genuinely care about people and strive to make a real impact on their lives... but what's in it for you? How about the most comprehensive benefits package available in the industry? How about an above-average salary and the opportunity to work for a company that truly prioritises YOUR well-being!
Intrigued? Keep reading! :)
As the title suggests, it's a community pharmacist position. If you need an explanation of the responsibilities... well, this may not be the right fit for you! Shame on you, spammer!
If you're familiar with the role, here's the relevant information:
· Average store inventory: Approximately 8,000 items (approximately)
· Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 7 am to 10 pm; Saturday, 8 am to 8 pm; Sunday, 9 am to 7 pm
· Location: London (reliable transportation is required, of course!)
· Part-time position (up to 32 hours)
Who You Are:
First and foremost... you must be a qualified pharmacist registered with the GPHC. Your main tasks will involve reviewing doctors' prescriptions, ensuring accuracy, and assessing their suitability for patients. Additionally, teamwork is crucial, so being a team player is essential. A friendly and empathetic demeanor will certainly benefit you in this role.
Are you ready?
· Salary: Up to £28 per hour (depending on experience)
· Company-matched pension contributions, up to 18% (total)
· Eligibility for an industry-leading bonus scheme
· Independent Prescribing accreditation
· Coverage of GPhC professional fees by the company (pro-rata)
· A significant staff discount (up to 22.5%)
· Clinical service training
· 33 days of annual leave
· Benefits Box and Perks@work discounts
· Industry-leading maternity package
· Career breaks
· Flexible working options
· And much more... honestly, there's too much to include in one advertisement
Clearly, there's an incredible opportunity here, and by this point, you probably align well. Let's have a confidential exploratory conversation. Click the apply button now, and one of our expert team members will get in touch to discuss the next steps.
Pharmacy Recruitment Specialist
Keywords: Pharmacy, Patient care, Medication management, Prescription processing, Dispensing, Drug interactions, Health education, Clinical knowledge, Disease management, Accuracy, Pharmaceutical industry, Drug safety, Pharmacology, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical regulations, Prescription drugs, Pharmacy ethics, Boots, Lloyds, Well, Rowlands, Day Lewis, Cohens, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons.