Job Title: Community Pharmacist
Salary: £50,000 DOE – Permanent Contract (excluding incentives)
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Look no further! At Quad we are looking for a passionate and innovative “Community Pharmacist” to join a leading business in the pharmacy world. You are going to be working alongside a well settled team, eager to improve. They provide patients with a fast and smooth service, and dispense on average over 8,000 items a month.
Amazing location for commuters with a train station 15min away and two bus stops on the other side of the street.
Working 5 days (40 hours/week) at the branch between Monday – Saturday: 9.00am-6.00pm.
Read on for more information and benefits that could be of your interest.
· You must be a GPhC recognised Pharmacist.
· Able to work within a team-work environment, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Comfortable to intercommunicate, with strong customer skills required.
What’s else in it for you?
· Relocation bonus of £5,000 (if applicable).
· GPhC fees reimbursed.
· Free parking.
· Performance incentives.
· On-site 22.5% discount.
· Day off on your birthday.
· 1 stages.
If you find this opportunity of interest, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to apply to this job directly or to reach out to us, and we can schedule a time for an introductory call.
M: (0)7506210148 / 01244621477