|Job Title:||Magento Developer|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||James Roberts|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2016 11:34|
Quad Recruitment are searching for the best local talent within the Magento development sector.
This is an in-house position open to Junior to Senior Developers! Front, or Back End or both (full stack).
Due to continued success and rapid growth they are now in great need for talented Magento developers to join their growing team.
They currently have an experienced Magento development team of 3 working in various areas of e-commerce, including, developing extensions, support and maintenance and R&D.
They have a very successful site in place currently with well over 500 visits per day.
What will you be doing?
As a Magento Developer you will be involved in the development of interesting and often complex web application projects ranging from fixing bugs in the system to creating brand new sections of the site. You will join a team of 3 experienced Magento developers and take responsibility for a few sections of the site. You will be called upon to use your existing skills and be expected to evolve with the latest technologies that come into play.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have been a key member in a development team for at least 1 year with a large bulk of that being focused on Magento.
- Working to targets isn’t a problem for you, you are driven by time constraints and aim to beat them.
- Work well individually or part of a team.
- A track record of implementing new features in a well architected, maintainable manner, and helping others do the same.
- Debugging will be second nature. You will be able to guide less experienced team members to determine root cause and resolutions to problems in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic company that has a very low attrition rate with its staff as everyone is treated with the up most respect. This is a very much a business ran as a family. Very social with a few nights out per year to let you really socialise with your co-workers all on the expense of the business. If you shine above your peers, you WILL be noticed and rewarded for your efforts.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's