Nuclear Pharmacist - New York (Central)
Pay - $125,000 - $135,000 DOE
Potential Signing Bonus and Relocation
Annual Bonus of 8%
Monday – Friday (Weekends rotating) - Night Shifts
Quad Recruitment are currently searching for a superstar pharmacist to join an award-winning medical technology company as a Nuclear Pharmacist in New York (Central).
Successful candidates will have an active Nuclear RPh license.
We are representing an organization that people have previously described as career defining. The leadership and career prospects here we have never seen anywhere else.
· Ordering, receiving, storing, and controlling inventory of radioactive drugs (radiopharmaceuticals)
· Preparing radiopharmaceuticals
· Packaging, labelling, and transporting radiopharmaceuticals
· Preparing patients for drug administration
· Laboratory testing of new radiopharmaceuticals, new compounding procedures, and quality control methods and participating in clinical trials
· Handling hazardous chemicals and biological specimens
· Communicating radiopharmaceuticals- related information to others
· Filling prescription orders
· Active Nuclear RPh license
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong customer relations skills
· Strong knowledge of MS Windows applications
If you are a forward-thinking pharmacist looking for that next step in your career, this is it.
Quad Recruitment’s consultants are available to take your call now to discuss this role – (929) 209 - 9032
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Staffing agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the USA. If this role has sparked some interest, please reach out to us immediately to find out more.