We are currently seeking a Pharmacist Manager for our highly rated client in the Middlesborough area.
If you are a dedicated, strong leader looking to enhance your skills then join our client’s team. Location – Guisborough Salary – Up to £30 per hour Hours – 44.5 hours (flexible)
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must
Key responsibilities –
- Be registered with the GPhC.
- At least 2 years as a pharmacy manager or equivalent leadership experience.
Benefits of working with our client
- Oversee pharmacy operations, staffing, training, policies, and procedures.
- Manage pharmacy budgets, inventory controls, and financial planning.
- Hire, supervise and evaluate pharmacists, technicians, and support staff.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of prescribed medications and pharmacy compounds.
- Provide clinical services like medication therapy reviews and disease state management.
- Promote pharmacy services and expand customer base and referrals.
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days.
- 15% Employee discount on products.
- Company Pension
- Location perks
- GPhC Registration and credential fees paid.
- Earn up to 15% annual performance bonus.
- Career development program
- Bonus incentives
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme.
- And more…
If you want to succeed beyond your potential, then this is the role for you. Our client has a stellar reputation and an excellent team committed to patient care and staff development.
If you are ready to advance your career as a pharmacy leader, please submit your resume today.
Apply now and I will be in contact with you, or alternatively, drop me a call/email.
07749424164 / Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org