We are currently seeking a Pharmacist for our highly rated client in the Neath area.
If you are a dedicated, strong leader looking to enhance your skills then join our client’s team! Location – Neath Salary – Up to £25 per hour Hours – 45 hours (flexible) To be a successful candidate for this role, you must
· Be registered with the GPhC.
Key responsibilities –
Benefits of working with our client
- Prescription Management - Accurately dispensing medications
- Patient Education - Providing counseling on proper medication use and safety
- Collaborative Care - Conferring with providers to optimise pharmacotherapy
- Quality Assurance - Ensuring medication accuracy and averting errors
- Inventory Control - Overseeing pharmaceutical inventory and supplies
- Professional Development - Pursuing continuing education and training
- Team Leadership - Supervising and developing pharmacy technicians and staff
- Patient Advocacy - Monitoring adherence and supporting medication access
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days.
- 15% Employee discount on products.
- Company Pension
- Location perks
- GPhC Registration and credential fees paid.
- Earn up to 15% annual performance bonus.
- Career development program
- Bonus incentives
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme.
- And more…
If you want to succeed beyond your potential, then this is the role for you. Our client has a stellar reputation and an excellent team committed to patient care and staff development.
If you are ready to advance your career as a pharmacy leader, please submit your resume today.
Apply now and I will be in contact with you, or alternatively, drop me a call/email.
07749424164 / Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org