Are you ready for a new challenge in your pharmacy career?
We are excited to welcome a dedicated pharmacist to our healthcare team. As a member of our pharmacy, you'll play a pivotal role in providing top-notch patient care and pharmaceutical services within an OPD setting. Position:
£62,000 per annum
OPD pharmacies play a crucial role in ensuring that patients receive the right medications and understand how to take them properly. They are an essential component of the outpatient healthcare system, contributing to patient safety and effective treatment. What’s in it for you…
- A comprehensive 12-week induction
- 33 Days Holiday
- Flexible Benefits programme (Gym Membership, Dental Care, Private Medical Insurance)
- Annual Bonus
- Staff Discount (12.5 – 22.5%)
- Paid professional development (GPHC fees paid)
- Flexible Working
- Career Breaks
- Long Service Recognition
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Become an independent prescriber – a crucial qualification for the future of pharmacy
- Fantastic 18% pension contribution
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Providing expert care and advice
- Performing one day a week on relief
- Working two evenings per week
There is the ability to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities and the potential to progress into store management with the right training and support.
Apply now – before it’s too late! James Mann – Recruitment Consultant Mobile: 07904768757 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland, and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.