Pharmacist – Bristol
Salary – Up to £27ph DOE
Full time – 40 hours a week
Store opening hours - Monday to Friday 8:45am to 6:30pm, Saturday 9am – 1pm
Quad Recruitment are currently supporting an independent pharmacy in the Bristol area who are actively looking for a superstar Pharmacist to join them and the great team. If you are looking to work somewhere with great career progression opportunities and a chance to make the store your own, then this is not to be missed.
Working in the community pharmacy in Bristol, you will be a crucial part of the team. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Dispensing medication
· Providing a quality service for patients
· Help provide store services
· Building the pharmacy capability
· Building on the current store items and services
· Conducting continual review through audit, observations, and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
What’s in it for you:
· 5 weeks holiday
· Pension Scheme
· Professional Development opportunities
· Professional Fees Paid for
· The chance to work with a great team and a growing presence in the area
· Plus more
· Have an active license with the GPhC
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Keen to learn new skills
· Service focused
We couldn’t recommend this position enough. The support and career prospect at this business we have never seen before.
If you would like to hear more regarding the role, please apply directly to this job advert and one of our expert consultants will be in touch.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland, and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.