Pharmacist – Chesterfield
Salary - £22.70
Full Time – 40hrs
Store Hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (1hr lunch)
Quad Recruitment are currently supporting a family run chain of pharmacies across the UK who are actively looking for a pharmacist to join them in Chesterfield. If you are looking to work somewhere with huge career progression opportunities and movement around a company to best suit you, then this is not to be missed.
Working in the community pharmacy in Chesterfield, you will be a crucial part of the team. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Dispensing medication
· Providing a quality service for patients
· Help provide store services.
· Building pharmacy capability of store teams
· Conducting continual review through audit, observations, and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount.
· Be a great team player.
What’s in it for you:
· Professional Fees Paid for
· Annual Leave of 5 weeks per year
· Sick Pay
· Services Bonus – paid monthly.
· Pension scheme
· 20% Staff discount
· IP training
· Excellent support from the area managers and head office
· Great opportunity to work with a pharmacy that will put 110% effort into you.
· Have an active license with the GPhC
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Keen to learn new skills.
· Be a great team leader but also have the skills to work well individually.
We couldn’t recommend this position enough. The support and career prospect at this business we have never seen before.
If you would like to hear more regarding the role, please apply directly to this job advert and one of our expert consultants will be in touch.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland, and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.