Job details - Pharmacist
Salary - £50,000 p/a £21-£22per hour (Negotiable DOE)
Job Type – Full time, permanent based in Worcester
Shift and Schedule – Monday to Friday, 45 hours, 9 hour shifts
Are you looking to work with a skilled team in a well established pharmacy brand in community pharmacy?
Are you looking to initiate a relationship with the local community?
Are you looking to get more out of being a pharmacist and thrive working in a busy environment in a store of 10,000+ items monthly?
Then read on…
· £50,000 salary (Negotiable)
· £5,000 sign on bonus (Paid after probation period is completed DOE)
· Referral scheme if you refer a friend
· 23 days holiday including bank holidays
· Service bonus scheme (If store targets are met)
· £5,000 relocation bonus (If applicable)
· GPhC fees reimbursed
· Support with IP course if necessary
· No weekend work
· VISA sponsorship (If required)
Roles and Responsibilities
· Full time pharmacist
· Monday to Friday
· Permenant contract
· Provide services such as NMS, NHS BP service, Flu jabs, CPCS, Sexual health, Substance misuse
· Fully accredited with GPhC and upholds its values
· Excellent communication skills
· Trained in services provided through the locally commissioned body
· Experienced in community pharmacy (not a requirement)
· An appetite to progress learning at an individual level
If what you have read has sparked an interest why don’t you pick up the phone and give us a call and find out more information regarding this exciting role?
Please take a look at the job on our website at quadrecruitment.com or give us a call on 01244621477.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.