Are you a dedicated and passionate pharmacist, eager to make a meaningful impact on the well-being of your community?
Whether you're an experienced pharmacist looking to continue your journey or a newly qualified pharmacist ready to take the first steps, this role is perfect for you. All members of staff regardless of experience receive induction support to ensure you can thrive in your new position.
Job Title: Pharmacist
Salary: Up to £58,000 DoE
Hours: 40 hours a week – Part-time hours available
Our client is deeply committed to the professional development and growth of their pharmacists. They understand that continuous learning and career advancement are essential components of a fulfilling and successful career. As a pharmacist in their team, you'll find a range of training and progression opportunities tailored to your individual goals and aspirations.
- An annual bonus of up to 10% based on your yearly salary
- 33 days holiday
- Pension – Up to 18% !!
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Paid professional fees
- Staff discount
- Induction training and support
- Professional development
- Independent prescribing training
- Advanced practitioner qualification
- Management development
- Clinical service training
- Flexible benefits Scheme:
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance
- MPharm degree or OSPAP completed
- GPhC registered with an active pin