- Posted 22 April 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameNatasha Slawson
A fantastic role has come up in Northampton for a pharmacist who is looking to be a part of a well-established company. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can reach your highest potential with full career progression support, then this is for you!
We are looking for a motivated pharmacist to work the day-to-day tasks and to provide excellent customer service to the community. Your work ethic will ensure you are highly rewarded.
· Provide excellent pharmaceutical knowledge to patients
· Help drive stores performance
· Work in line with all regulations and guidelines
· 42 hours per week (including lunch breaks)
· Salary 23.50 ph.
· Annual bonus scheme (up to 12%)
· 20% store discount
· GPhC paid
· 28 days annual leave
· Lunch breaks paid
Get in touch for any more information!