Job Title: Pharmacist
Salary: circa £52,000 + Bonus (Salary Negotiable)
Location: Llandudno Junction, North Wales
Working Hours: 40 – 45
We’re currently recruiting for an exciting pharmacist role for a world leading brand, located in Llandudno Junction, North Wales, easily accessed by public transport.
We’re looking to speak with an experienced Pharmacist that is looking to progress into their next position. You would be working alongside an experienced and well respected team, within a community environment.
What’s in it for you?
· The employer will double your pension contribution
· A companywide annual bonus
· All professional fee’s covered
· Staff Discount up to 22.5%
· 33 days off per year + the ability to buy an extra 5 if required
· Benefits Box – Rewards you can use anywhere
· Career Breaks for up to 2 years if required (you never know when this may come in handy)
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement
· 12-week introduction training package
· Flexible benefits schemes – Cycle to work, Gym memberships, private medical insurance etc
Why would you take this role?
It comes with a huge list of benefits, a great salary package, the chance to join a very well aligned team with a business that is committed to further enhancing their staff.
The pharmacy jobs market is currently very buoyant with a huge number of great opportunities out there, our client is very conscious of this and has completely re-structured its staff benefits and perks of the job.
If you would like to join 1 of the world’s leading brands that can offer you a fantastic career with many promotional opportunities, this is the company to join.
The find out more, please apply today and you can have a fully confidential conversation.