I’m currently recruiting for the role as a pharmacist based out of a leading multinational pharmacy chain based in Oxford.
Currently, the store is dispensing between 2000 and 12000 items a month from the community pharmacy store and my client is looking for someone to add to the hard-working team that they currently have in place. This position is ideal for someone hardworking and someone who is looking to progress into more of a pharmacist manager position in the future.
If you like the sound of this and think you’ll be a suitable candidate for the role, then the employer can offer the following:
Job Title – Pharmacist
Salary - £47,047
Location – Swindon/Salisbury/Oxford/Cheltenham and Clevedon area
Hours – 41.13 including 1 in 4 Saturdays
Contract Type - Permanent
Plus, these Benefits -
· 25 days annual leave in your first year, going up with each year of service
· Bank holidays
· Christmas bonus (bonus depends on the store)
· Maternity/paternity cover
· Company sick scheme - 4 weeks full pay after a year of service
· Overtime pay, Bank holidays are double pay
· Relocation package up to £8000
· Welcome Bonus £5000
· GPhC fees paid
· Superb development and career opportunities
· Pension Scheme
If this sounds like something that interests, you then please apply now or contact email@example.com for a conversation
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.