Pharmacist, Guernsey, £26ph
I’m currently recruiting for the role as a pharmacist based out of a leading pharmacy store based on the channel island of Guernsey.
Currently the community pharmacy store and is looking for someone to add to the hard-working team that they currently have in place. This position is ideal for someone hardworking or for a pharmacist who wants to add value to the team in place and is looking to progress their knowledge of pharmacy and professional qualifications. Currently the store is dispensing around 8k items a month.
If you like the sound of this and think you’ll be a suitable candidate for the role, then the employer can offer the following:
Job Title – Pharmacist
Salary - £26ph
Location – Guernsey
Hours – 40-45hrs a week
Contract Type - Permanent
Plus, these Benefits -
· monthly pension pot = unique as the company will double your pension contribution, put in 6% the company will match it to 18%
· A competitive retirement plan.
· Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption leave.
· Sick pay
· Support with IP Course and there are professional development programmes
· 12 week introduction training to get you started
· A companywide annual bonus
· All professional fee’s covered, so that’s all your annual payments for the GPHC (General pharmaceutical council)
· Staff Discount up to 22.5%
· Career Breaks for up to 2 years if required (you never know when this may come in handy)
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement – so will help with IP courses etc.
· Flexible benefits schemes – Cycle to work, Gym memberships, private medical insurance etc
If this sounds like something that interests, you then please apply now or contact email@example.com for a conversation
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.