Pharmacist Manager, Swansea - Up to £67,800 per year + 15% performance bonus & IP Support
Let's be honest, finding a good job in this market isn't the easiest of feats... never mind an interesting Pharmacist position.
If you're keen on building a rewarding career and enjoying an attractive salary, you're in the right place.
Our clients are dedicated to helping their Pharmacists with their professional development & growth, by guaranteeing all of them the opportunity to complete their Independent Prescribing Course. Also offering an industry leading salary package, which could help you on your way to buying that new Porsche you've been dreaming of... or put the heating on full blast all winter - whatever's more important!
- Weekends Off: Enjoy your weekends to yourself
- Flexible hours: Work 4 or 5 days
- Supportive Atmosphere: Be a part of a team that believes in your potential and supports you every step of the way.
- Yearly Bonus: Performance bonus of up to 15% of your annual salary
- Time off: Enjoy 33 days of well-deserved holidays (pro-rata)
- Professional growth: They will support you & fund your IP course
- PLUS much more including the classic Cycle to Work Scheme etc.
- Registered GPhC Pharmacist
- 2+ yrs experience is preferable
- Possess an MPharm degree or OSPAP certification
If this sounds like an opportunity you could see yourself in, click apply to be immediately considered!
If you want more info on the opportunity, reach out to me via one of the following channels: