Job Title: Pharmacist Manager
Job Type: Full-Time - 42.5 hours per week
Salary: £27 per hour
My client is currently looking for an experienced Pharmacist Manager to join their team and take on a leadership role in their pharmacy. This role offers a unique opportunity to shape the direction of the pharmacy and advance your career in a supportive environment.
- Support and opportunities for career progression into upper management.
- Assistance to pursue your Independent Prescribing course
- Exceptional support from my client's Area Managers.
- Attractive yearly bonus scheme.
- Exciting company-wide events.
- Company-wide discounts.
- 33 days of holiday per year.
- Company sick pay
- A wide range of other benefits.
If you're eager to lead a pharmacy team in a fast-paced environment while enjoying excellent career growth opportunities and a wealth of benefits, I want to hear from you!
Hugo Jackson – Recruitment Consultant
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland, and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.