We are currently seeking a Pharmacist Manager for our highly rated client in the Port Talbot area.
If you are a dedicated, strong leader looking to enhance your skills then join our client’s team!
Location – Port Talbot
Salary – Up to £27 per hour
Hours – 27 hours (flexible)
Items - 1,300 per week
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must
· Be registered with the GPhC.
· At least 2 years as a pharmacy manager or equivalent leadership experience.
Key responsibilities –
· Oversee pharmacy operations, staffing, training, policies, and procedures.
· Manage pharmacy budgets, inventory controls, and financial planning.
· Hire, supervise and evaluate pharmacists, technicians, and support staff.
· Ensure accuracy and quality of prescribed medications and pharmacy compounds.
· Provide clinical services like medication therapy reviews and disease state management.
· Promote pharmacy services and expand customer base and referrals.
Benefits of working with our client –
· Generous holiday allowance of 33 days.
· 15% Employee discount on products.
· Company Pension
· Location perks
· GPhC Registration and credential fees paid.
· Earn up to 15% annual performance bonus.
· Career development program
· Bonus incentives
· Free eye tests
· Cycle to work scheme.
· And more…
If you want to succeed beyond your potential, then this is the role for you. Our client has a stellar reputation and an excellent team committed to patient care and staff development.
If you are ready to advance your career as a pharmacy leader, please submit your resume today.
Apply now and I will be in contact with you, or alternatively, drop me a call/email.
07749424164 / Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org