Up to £60,000 per annumHours:
Full-time, 40 hours per week, over a 5-day workweek (No weekends)
An excellent opportunity has opened up for an accomplished pharmacist to take on the integral role of Pharmacist Manager at our client's pharmacy in Wokingham.
In this leadership position, you will steer dispensary operations, manage a team of pharmacy professionals, and drive the provision of high quality pharmacy services. Benefits:
- Pension: Secure your financial future with our competitive pension plan.
- Company Discount: Enjoy attractive discounts on pharmacy products.
- 25 Days Holiday: Plus, the option to buy and sell holidays for greater flexibility.
- Bonus Scheme: Performance-based bonuses.
- Independent Prescriber Course: We invest in your professional development by supporting you during your course and paying for it.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Company Sick Pay
- Cycle To Work Scheme: Promote sustainability while reducing your commuting costs.
- GPhC Fees Reimbursed: We've got your professional fees covered.
- Branch Management: Take on the overall management and accountability for the branch, dispensing, checking, and the provision of NHS services.
- Team Leadership: Serve as the driving force behind a professional and high-performing team, leading them towards success in a supportive and motivating manner.
- Performance Excellence: Drive the achievement of company targets, with a keen focus on effective staff management and unwavering commitment to patient safety.
If you want to work for a company that values and invests in its employees, then I want to hear from you!
Join their team of passionate professionals and make a real difference in the world of pharmacy.
. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to thrive in a supportive and rewarding environment. Hugo Jackson – Recruitment ConsultantMobile: 07435236638Email: firstname.lastname@example.org