This would be the perfect role for someone who is looking for a challenge or a step into the manager world. If you are looking for a new opportunity within a supportive and respectful environment with fantastic progression possibilities, then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for a motivated individual to fill the role of a Pharmacist Manager in Warrington for our client based in Cheshire. You would be working for a well-established, independent company with many stores across the North-West region.
As a pharmacist manager you would be ensuring the store is operating as per company guidelines and legal requirements. You will also be providing the community with the best pharmaceutical knowledge and support.
If you are a passionate and driven individual with over 2 years pharmacist experience, then get in touch! This really is a brilliant opportunity that comes with many attractive perks in well structured environment.
· Competitive Salary (25ph DOE)
· Annual Manager Bonus (up to 10%)
· Professional fees paid
· 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays (over 37 days off per year)
· Discounts instore
· Reduced hours at weekends
· Ensuring the store is operating as per company guidelines and legal requirements
· Managing the store to make sure it is running to the best of its ability
· Providing the upmost customer service and pharmaceutical knowledge
· Manage the store team in a professional manner
· Drive store performance
· Build relationships with third party professional’s
Mixture of early and late shifts giving flexibility (between 7.00am & 10pm). Contracted hours 45 hours per week
Feel free to get in touch with any questions.