Pharmacist Outpatient Dispensing, Hammersmith, £51,480
I’m currently recruiting for the role as a pharmacist based out of a leading pharmacy store based in one of Londons many high level hospitals.
Currently, the store is dispensing an average of 10,000 items a month from the community pharmacy store and is looking for someone to add to the hard-working team that they currently have in place. This position is ideal for someone hardworking or for a pharmacist who wants to help the store grow and up their monthly items and is looking to progress into more of a pharmacist manager position in the future.
If you like the sound of this and think you’ll be a suitable candidate for the role, then the employer can offer the following:
Job Title – Pharmacist – Outpatient Dispensing
Salary - £51,480
Location – Hammersmith, London
Hours – Full Time
Contract Type - Permanent
Plus, these Benefits -
· 36 days annual leave (Including BH)the ability to buy an extra if required
· Bonus scheme up to 12% annually which is target based (get at the end of the year so not spread throughout the year)
· Support with IP Course
· All professional fee’s covered
· Staff Discount up to 50%
· Benefits Box – Rewards you can use anywhere
· Relocation packages available
· Professional advancement + training days and assistance with Ip courses if you want.
· Pension schemes
· Private medical cover.
· Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoptive leave pay
If this sounds like something that interests, you then please apply now or contact email@example.com for a conversation
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sectors. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.