Pharmacist - Sheffield
Quad Recruitment are currently looking for an excellent Pharmacist to join a leading business within the pharmacy sector. This company are one of the UK’s largest and popular community pharmacy chains and are searching for a great full-time Pharmacist. The store is just a stone’s throw away from Sheffield city center.
The position also boasts of paid lunch hours, onsite parking, working hours from 9am-8pm Monday to Friday, early 6pm finish on Saturday and reduced hours on Sundays. Read on for more benefits you could enjoy!
· Role: Pharmacist – Sheffield
· Hours: Full time, 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and reduced hours on Saturday.
· Salary: £50,000-£60,000 (DOE)
· Contract: Permanent
· Benefits: 33 days annual leave (Including BH), tailored benefits package, up to 18% monthly pension pot, and support with IP course.
What’s in it for you?
· Highly competitive salary
· Competitive retirement plan
· Annual bonus schemes
· 33 days holiday (including BH) can buy 5 extras.
· Enhanced maternity
· Paid professional fees
· Staff discount on products
· Career development opportunities
· Other benefits (e.g., gym memberships, cycle to work and private medical insurance to name a few!)
Have we sparked your interest? This fantastic role working alongside a leading brand in community pharmacy has the potential to excel your career and will not be available for long. Please apply directly to this job advert and our dedicated team will be available immediately to support your ambitions.
Quad Recruitment’s consultants are available to take your call now to discuss this role- 01244 621477.
Quad Recruitment is a Specialist Pharmacy Recruitment agency. We're specialists within the pharmacy industry throughout the UK, Ireland and the USA in both public and private sector. If this role isn’t ticking all your boxes, feel free to speak with a consultant about other available opportunities we have for you.